An Advanced Platform for the Secure Enterprise
Protecting your data, your mobile workforce, and your organization is easy with the IronKey Enterprise Management platform. With this advanced management platform, you can quickly and easily establish a secure storage command center for administering and policing the use of IronKey encrypted Workspace devices for Windows To Go and Enterprise storage drives.
Fast, Flexible Deployment
With IronKey’s secure cloud-based service, you can establish a fully functioning storage command center in as little as 15 minutes, rather than the days or weeks that many other solutions require. Or select IronKey’s secure on-premises platform if your organization prefers to deploy its centralized management systems from inside the firewall. Either lets you efficiently and rapidly support and protect data stored on thousands of hardened, encrypted IronKey Workspace PC on a Stick™ or IronKey Enterprise flash drives and hard drives via a range of flexible deployment approaches. Provision and initialize devices in ways that fit how your organization works – deploy by workgroups, activate devices by email, or distribute pre-initialized drives directly to employees.
Create a Virtual Command Center
A single console gives your administrators an up-to-the-minute view of all IronKey Workspace and Enterprise devices under their management, no matter where those devices are in the world. Your own dashboard presents easily scanned charts and graphs showing data about all devices under your management including user status, device status, device location and activity, device software version and more.
Leverage Existing Virtualization Platform
Two deployment options are available with the on-premises solution: organizations can run either on their own dedicated hardware or in a virtual environment leveraging their existing VM infrastructure. Virtualization significantly reduces capital and operating costs by eliminating the need for dedicated hardware or the cost associated with the Windows OS license. And in case of a power outage or other emergency, the system is back up and running in no time once power is restored.
On-premises server customers can configure High Availability (HA) pairs of servers for maximum reliability.
Ensure Compromised Drives Don't Compromise Data
With the IronKey Enterprise Management platform, administrators can remotely disable lost or stolen devices by locking out users and preventing password access. They can even destroy a device that a departing employee fails to return, erasing every block of data from the compromised device and destroying its on-board Crytopchip, rendering it unusable.
- Simplify compliance with security regulations by giving system administrators control over drives deployed across the enterprise
- Deploy and manage devices easily with this cloud-based or on-premises solution
- Quickly and easily establish and secure a centralized workspace or storage command center
- Efficiently and cost-effectively protect data by administering usage and encryption policies, password restrictions, and more from a central console
- Flexible role-based administration
- Ensure devices stay current with the latest software through a Force Update feature available in select IronKey devices
- Monitor drives in the field with a powerful, flexible asset tracking system
- Enable users to reset their own passwords without contacting their administrator or Help Desk personnel with the on-premises solution
IronKey™ Enterprise S1000
IronKey™ Enterprise S250, D250 (compatible with S/D 200)
IronKey™ Workspace W500
IronKey™ Workspace W700
IronKey™ Workspace W700SC
IronKey™ Enterprise H300
IronKey™ Enterprise H350
IronKey Enterprise Management Server can run on either your own dedicated hardware, or in a ESXi virtual environment.
Host System Requirements in ESXi Environment
- vSphere ESXi version 5.0 or higher (the ESXi version must support the Guest OS CentOS v6.6-the OS on which IronKey Enterprise Server is installed)
- 1GB or faster Ethernet physical network adapter
- 4GB physical RAM
- Physical data store must have 70GB available space
Host System Requirements in ACE Player Environment
- Pentium Core 2 Duo or higher class system (quad-core recommended) – 2GHz or faster CPU minimum
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- 2GB minimum (4GB recommended)
- 5GB of free hard disk space required (12GB recommended)
- 16-bit display (32-bit display adapter is recommended)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Public Key Cryptography Standard #11 (PKCS-#11)
SUPPORTED OTP PLATFORMS:
VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP)